For your visit to Wildlands, we are committed to ensuring we offer you up to date customer guidance and compliance with the latest government, HSE and industry Covid-19 guidelines.
We have created policies to ensure our sessions are well structured in compliance with Covid-19 guidance to include customer best practice, staff training, social distancing, clean participant systems, protective equipment cleaning, equipment quarantine protocols and site organisation.
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourselves and require that you:
- Sanitise hands often.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Maintain social distance on a minimum 2 meters from others.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Keep within your social ‘bubble’ at all times whist participating in activities.
- Carry a clean face covering and apply in any closed space or close contact situations.
- If you or any member of your family / group feel unwell, please do not come to Wildlands or inform us immediately and we will happily re-schedule your visit.
- All Wildlands staff have completed extensive Covid-19 training including self-safety, client interactions, session protocols and cleaning routines to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- All Staff complete a return to work statement, prior to commencing work and complete an induction including Covid-19 training.
- Staff will practice social distancing and clean hands processes.
- Staff will wear coverings if any situation arises where social distancing cannot be maintained, for example during harnessing.
Booking Online & Waivers
- To avoid unnecessary contact all guests must pre-book online via our website booking system before arriving - www.wildlands.ie.
- Please read all the pre-arrival information contained on our website (including this statement) to ensure you are fully aware of our procedures and requirements.
- NB: You will be prompted to complete an online, digital waiver for all members of your group - please ensure all your groups online waivers are completed prior to arrival. Your confirmation email will also contain a link to the waiver which can be shared with members of your group to complete in advance.
- Book within your social ‘bubble’ to ensure you maintain social distancing.
- For any questions or booking changes, please call us or email [email protected]
Gloves and Face coverings
- Wildlands will not provide gloves or face coverings for any activities, but they are available for purchase.
- For Zip 'n' Trek, we recommend you bring gloves as an added protection. No latex, fingerless or padded gloves. Gardening gloves, cycling gloves or woolly gloves are all suitable. Alternatively, you can purchase our grip gloves on site using contactless payment.
- Please bring and carry with you a clean face covering and apply in any closed space or close contact situations. Face coverings are not required for outdoor activities, but customers are welcome to wear should they feel more comfortable. No scarves or loose face coverings allowed.
What to BringWhilst we have sanitising stations situated around our activities and buildings, we recommend bringing the following:
- Small bottle of hand sanitiser in zipped, secure pocket.
- A face mask / covering as recommended above (for safety No scarves or loose items allowed).
- Gloves as recommended above.
- Wildlands will not accept customer belongings into the cabin.
- Any valuables carried, must fit and be secure in a zipped pocket.
- Only one person from each group should approach the cabin for check in, and follow distancing guidance markers.
- Please use contactless payments for any small purchases on site.
- All other guests, must please wait in the outdoor area until called for your activity.
HarnessingFor activities which require harnessing you will be called for harnessing when it is your time. Safety briefs will take place in a small, socially distanced groups. Harnesses will be laid out in a socially distanced manner. Customers will be instructed on how to fit harnesses themselves under close supervision of our instructors. Parents and supervisors will fit harnesses of children in their groups. Where our instructors need to adjust and check harnesses (for example for the final safety checks) they will be wearing face coverings. Family units or group bookings will stand together. All customers are required to sanitise hands before touching harnesses. Gloves must be worn, see above.
CleaningA regular and rigorous cleaning routine is in place for our equipment and around our check-in, toilets, touch points and areas of use (handles etc).
Sanitising stations are in place and will be topped up at regular intervals.
StandardsWe have taken the latest national and industry advice from the HSE, Failte Ireland, National Governing bodies and fellow providers to help ensure our Covid-19 practices are as up to date and best industry standard as possible